As soon as I got my sewing machine set up, I found down this tutorial because why would I want to figure it out for myself when someone else has already done it. I followed the measurements in the tutorial but I would probably cut my cover 1" longer if I were to do it again. It was a tight fit.
I really love this fabric and wish I had more info about it. All I know is that it is a Japanese cotton/linen blend. I used Essex linen in black for the back of the slipcover and pillow since I didn't have enough of the print.
There will probably be lots of photos taken in this room in the future; it has a giant window and it turns out that it really does rain a lot in Oregon.