1. A sewing machine for my daughter. She is turning 8 next month and is interested in learning to sew, but I don't really want her learning on my machine. Do you have any recommendations? I am thinking about this Janome Hello Kitty machine.
2. A Nikon d500. For the past few years I have been using my beloved Nikon d7000. It has served me well, but the d500 will take better photos in low light, it has a tilting touchscreen, and can automatically transfer photos to your phone.
3. Some yardage of this Vintage Picnic Extra Wide print in Navy. This would work with so many color combos, it is so cute, and it is 108" wide so you wouldn't have to piece together your backing fabric.
4. Sommer by Sarah Jane. This collection is adorable, and I particularly love these two prints. My sister is having twin girls this summer and I think these fabrics might be perfect, especially because I made a baby quilt for my sister's now 3 year old daughter using one of Sarah Jane's other collections.
5. A pink Olfa cutting mat. Someone is selling one on Amazon for a ridiculous $95 and I can't find one anywhere else. Does anyone know where you can buy these?
6. Speaking of pink, have you seen this Dream Pink batting from Quilter's Dream? Ten percent of the sale of the Dream Pink batting is donated to metastatic breast cancer research. Plus, it's pink.
7. Some Habitat prints. This collection is a few years old, but the more I see it the more I love it. I have used it before but I have used up pretty much every little leftover scrap. I may have to buy a little more (and it's on sale!).
8. A little of this Bluebird print. I picked up some small cuts from a few of the prints in this collection, but somehow I overlooked this one. What was I thinking?
9. Birch Organic Firefly Dots. I think I am going to need this entire collection. If you are looking to build a good stash of basic, versatile prints, this would be a great place to start.
This post contains affiliate links and links to companies that sponsor this blog. Please know that I do my best to provide my honest opinion and that sponsors and affiliate links help keep this blog going.