Ta da! It turned out not to be that crazy challenging (I used this ruler) and it turned out to be the perfect pattern for the Wee Wander fat quarter bundle I have had on my shelf for a few months. I did add a few fabrics to mix things up, and I fussy cut the center of the blocks though my options were limited for fussy cutting since I was cutting from fat quarters and the fabrics have a fairly large repeat.
The most challenging part was definitely binding the inside corners. I could use some practice, but I think I kind of figured it out.
The backing is another Wee Wander print. I debated what to do with this finished quilt, since it is a good size for a baby or a floor mat, but I think I am going to hang it on the wall in my sewing room.
In other news, I have my hands full these days. In addition to our 3 children, we now have an 8 week Labradoodle named Pepper in the house. This was a spur of the moment decision and has been a little crazy, but she sure is cute!