Today is my stop on the Skopelos blog tour. Working with Katarina Roccella's fabric is dreamy and Skopelos is no exception; the colors are rich and gorgeous. I used a few of the prints from the fabric line mixed in with Pure Elements solids in Nocturnal, Raspberry Rose, and Grapefruit.
I used a curved template that I drafted in EQ7 for the quilt. My computer is having trouble printing a PDF of the template, but if I can get it to work and there is interest, I will post a download of the template later this week along with a quick tutorial.
There are so many gorgeous prints in this collection and one of my favorites is on the back. I would have loved to use more of the collection but it was fun to be able to highlight my favorites.
Finished size: 39" x 49"
This quilt is now listed in my shop.
Be sure to check out the other stops on the Skopelos Blog Tour:1. LYNNE GOLDSWORTHY - April 20th
2. ALLEGORY LANHAM – April 21st
3. ERICA TOOLE - April 22nd
4. RACHAEL GANDER - April 23th
5. AMY FRIEND - April 24th
6. MARIJA VUJČIĆ - April 25th
7. DANA BOLYARD - April 26th
8. ERICA JACKMAN - April 27th
9. JESSICA ALEXANDRAKIS - April 28th
10. SVETLANA SOTAK - April 29th
11. KATHLEEN RIGGINS - April 30th
12. APRIL RHODES - May 1st
13. PAUL HALLINGER - May 2nd
14. SHARON MCCONNELL - May 3rd
15. CAROLINE HULSE – May 4th
16. JANE DAVIDSON – May 5th