- You can order 1/4 yard cuts. I don't usually like fat quarters and I rarely need a half yard so this is a huge draw.
- She orders the good stuff. Beth does a great job of ordering just about every collection that catches my eye.
- She maintains a good selection of not-so-new fabrics. I frequently find a fabric that I just love and I use it all up and want more. But sometimes shops will have already clearanced out that amazing print and I can't find it. I just reordered this print for the third time.
- Stash Fabrics has a great selection of solids. You can find Kona, Moda Bella, Free Spirit, Art Gallery, Cotton Couture, and Riley Blake neons.
- Beth has a great Rainbow Stash Builder club if you are looking to cultivate a stash.
- You can preorder exciting new collections. I don't know about you, but I'm pretty excited about the collections below.
The giveaway will be open until 5pm PST Monday July 14th.