I am always so indecisive about choosing; I want something that won't be too time consuming but that will still be fun and that will make a nice quilt to donate to Project Linus. It is really amazing how well these collaborative quilts come together.
Last time I spoke with Project Linus they told me that our area has the most need for baby/young kid quilts so this one is a little on the smaller side. The finished size is 36" x 45".
The backing is from Erin McMorris' Astrid collection. I love, love this collection.
The binding is Ann Kelle chevron. I attached it by machine which, thank goodness, I have gotten a little better at. Lately my carpal tunnel has been bothering me a little more and I have been machine binding to keep from aggravating the problem. It's not my favorite way, but it does the job.
You can see previous do. Good Stitches quilts that I have put together: