I am incredibly excited to welcome a new sponsor, Lark Cottons, to my blog today.
Lark Cottons is located in Portland Oregon and offers a variety of fun modern fabrics. The owner, Heather, has a background in architectural design and I think it is totally evident in her beautiful fabric choices.
The shop started out on Etsy and has grown into a beautiful, user-friendly site with lots of ways to shop - by collection, designer, color, theme, etc.
Some great perks to shopping with Lark Cottons:
1. Heather offers a wonderful selection of the newest fabrics (Charley Harper!) as well as some beloved collections that might have already disappeared from other shops (Architextures!).
2. If you buy more than 3 yards of one print, you get a discount which makes it a little easier to hoard your favorite prints.
3. Lark Cottons has a customer appreciation rewards program. For ever $200 in accumulated purchases, you receive a $20 coupon code.
4. There is a remnants section.
5. You can buy Fat Quarters or quarter yard cuts. I always appreciate this feature because I rarely need a half yard but many sites won't let you buy less than a half yard.
6. My favorite Botanics print is in stock.
7. There is a wonderful selection of organic prints.
You can read about Heather's quilting adventures on her blog and you can also visit the Lark Cottons Facebook page to keep up with shop news.
Heather is offering a 20% off coupon for Lark Cottons until December 23rd, just use coupon code 13kitchen. This is a great opportunity to make one more Merry-Christmas-to-yourself purchase.
Heather will be taking a week off to spend the holiday with her family so any orders placed between 12/24 and 1/1 will be shipped on January 2nd.