It has been a long week. A few nights ago my son developed croup and has since infected the rest of us with a yucky virus.
I did manage to get half of my design wall put together and I finished a few blocks from my Rocky Mountain Puzzle quilt. The quilt is going to be queen sized so I am making 64 blocks. That is 640 little half square triangles. So. Much. Trimming.
Elizabeth's tutorial, though I did use a gray flannel sheet instead of batting.
One thing that I did not anticipate when putting this together was that the foam insulation was about 2" taller than my ceiling, so I had to take the sheet off, cut the insulation down and put it back together. But I am loving having somewhere to hang my blocks so it was well worth the effort!
Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.