- I spent the last week working on a super fun, easy quilt for my two year old. I am currently finishing up the binding so expect a post later this week about it (if I am not too busy shopping, ha ha), but here is a little peek.
- A camera case for my husband. We got a small camera because it was difficult to lug the SLR everywhere, so my husband requested that I make a case for it. I am using this pattern.
- A few small Christmas projects. I haven't really decided what to make yet.
- A secret quilt to be revealed in a month or so. I am very excited to be working on this!
- Scrap quilt. The scrap bins are completely out of control.
- I am looking forward to digging out my old + and x blocks and putting a quilt together. I think I made about 10 or so before they got buried somewhere in my closet.
I did have an exciting week fabric-buying wise. I received a couple of gift cards for winning the Totally Groovy QAL (I was so excited!) and I was able to buy a whole bunch of Bella that I am going to use to back a new quilt for our bed. I also bought a fat eighth bundle of Lucky Penny from Westwood Acres. It is probably one of the most beautiful collections I have ever seen, and it is even more amazing in person.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am so thankful to have this space to share my projects, it has been such a positive experience for me so far.